It’s time to vote for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. The theme is Quilts for Guys.
Jenny from Jenny H. Quilts is this week’s guest judge. She’ll have 100 bonus points that she can assign to four (or less) of her favourite quilts.
The quilter with the most votes, community + guest judge, will win a fat eighth bundle of hand dyed fabrics from me.
Give-Away for everyone to enter:
They’ve asked me to help celebrate with them by giving away not only the Deck-ade the Halls Quilt Kit to complete the top, but also the backing set, to one of my lucky readers. That’s a whopping 15 yards of fabric folks!
To enter this give-away visit this blog post, Huge Give-Away: Deck-ade the Halls Quilt-Along, and leave a comment over there. Winner will be chosen Tuesday morning (June 18th).
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Quilts for Guys:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, June 17th, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced next week
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Quilts for Guys
- Gone Golfing, Back Maybe (27%, 118 Votes)
- Blue Bayou (18%, 79 Votes)
- Bluenose (17%, 76 Votes)
- Bill's San Salvador (15%, 67 Votes)
- Man of Cloth (12%, 54 Votes)
- THE MAN QUILT (12%, 54 Votes)
- City Shops (12%, 52 Votes)
- All Tied Up (11%, 49 Votes)
- Pirate's Compass (10%, 45 Votes)
- Eric's Browning Bliss (10%, 45 Votes)
- I Am a Fan of Father's Day Ties (10%, 43 Votes)
- Plait (9%, 42 Votes)
- Northwoods Star Spin (9%, 38 Votes)
- Shifting Gears (7%, 33 Votes)
- Ocean (7%, 32 Votes)
- CJ's Bear Tracks (7%, 29 Votes)
- Old Brown Shoe at Fish Camp (7%, 29 Votes)
- Dad's Crown Royal Quilt (5%, 23 Votes)
- Mouse (5%, 22 Votes)
- Motorcycle Quilt (5%, 22 Votes)
- Giddy Up! (4%, 16 Votes)
- Deer Heaven (4%, 16 Votes)
- Friday 13th (3%, 13 Votes)
- Leafy Log Cabin Quilt (3%, 12 Votes)
- Music Quilt for Nick (2%, 11 Votes)
- White Bear (2%, 11 Votes)
- Jelly Roll Surprise (2%, 11 Votes)
- Moose in the Pines (2%, 10 Votes)
- Oh Deer Oh Deer (2%, 9 Votes)
- pin wheel quilt (2%, 7 Votes)
- Derviches tourneurs (1%, 6 Votes)
- Turning 30 (1%, 5 Votes)
- BIRDS OF THE FIELD (1%, 5 Votes)
- Edredon Primavera (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 445
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Embroidery/Stitchery. Your embroidery/stitchery can be done by hand or by machine and should be the focus of the quilt you submit. Unfinished quilts are welcome too. Please don’t submit a quilt you’ve already entered in the past… let’s see something different!
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before Friday, June 21st, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
Want to be a guest judge? Guest Judges have 100 bonus points that they can assign to their favourite quilts. Obviously, you can’t enter that week if you’re a judge. If you’re interested, check the schedule, and drop me an email me indicating TWO possible weeks that you’re interested in judging, along with your blog address (if you have one). Preference will be given to people I have communicated with in the past.
Show & Tell Links
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away here: Huge Give-Away: Deck-ade the Halls Quilt-Along!