It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Green Love (St. Patrick’s Day).
Give-Away from Vicki Welsh Hand Dyed Fabrics
Being of Irish heritage (my Great-Grandmother was from County Clare and name Hough), I am so happy to be here sponsoring the Green Love challenge! Green figures prominently in the fabrics I dye. Here are a few of my favorite green fabrics.
Envy is one of the most popular gradients.
Emerald City features the Pantone color of 2013
Of course there’s a Leafy Greens Stash Pack.
You can keep up with everything happening in my shop by subscribing to my free newsletter. As an added bonus, 3 newsletter subscribers win free hand dyed fabric each month.
The winners from the Quilters’ Show & Tell submissions and the give-away (below) will each receive their choice of a Stash Pack from my shop.
Give-Away for everyone to enter:
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: What your favourite brand, type or size of needle for hand stitching? The winner from the comments will be selected randomly. You have until Monday, March 18, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Green Love Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, March 18, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to THREE favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
Green Love (St. Patrick's Day)
- To the Pot of Gold (41%, 204 Votes)
- St Patrick's Luck (30%, 146 Votes)
- Lucky Four Patch (17%, 86 Votes)
- Frogs in Abundance (15%, 74 Votes)
- Celtic Twist (14%, 69 Votes)
- for the birdwatcher (14%, 68 Votes)
- flowers on green (10%, 51 Votes)
- Sweet Peas (10%, 50 Votes)
- First Quilt (7%, 37 Votes)
- Green Christmas (7%, 35 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day ( Carrie P.) (6%, 30 Votes)
- St Patricks Day (O'faigh) (6%, 30 Votes)
- Green Mountain Peak Quilted Necklace (6%, 29 Votes)
- Gingham Gets Groovy (6%, 28 Votes)
- Kelly's Shamrocks (5%, 27 Votes)
- Green Stars (5%, 25 Votes)
- Wheelchair Quilt (4%, 22 Votes)
- We're All Irish on St. Patrick's Day (4%, 20 Votes)
- Simple Pleasures (4%, 19 Votes)
- Floral Rings (3%, 13 Votes)
- Butterflies and Pinwheels (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 494
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Quilts for Babies. Any quilting style is acceptable and unfinished quilts are welcome too.
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before next Friday, March 22nd, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
Show & Tell Links
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!