It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Quilted Pillows. I am thrilled with the huge number of submissions this week. All of the quilted pillows are so unique and gorgeous.
Give-Away: Quilters’ Cookbooks
For this week’s event, I’ll be giving away copies of the two Quilters’ Cookbooks that I put together from recipes submitted by quilters around the world. The top two quilters with the most votes (from the community plus guest judges) will win a PDF copy of both cookbooks. I’ll also award both copies randomly to two individuals that leave a comment below.
To enter the give-away, leave a comment below answering: What’s your favourite basting method? Any tips to share?
You have until noon Monday, March 11, 2013 (EDT) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Quilted Pillows:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, March 11, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (DST)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to SIX favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- Hartjeskussen (26%, 171 Votes)
- Holiday Lane (19%, 125 Votes)
- Sedona Star (17%, 111 Votes)
- Lucy's Shooting Star Pillow (12%, 79 Votes)
- Christmas pillow (11%, 74 Votes)
- Crazy for P.E.O. (11%, 70 Votes)
- Paisley Swirls (9%, 62 Votes)
- Linked (9%, 61 Votes)
- Butterfly Garden Cushions (9%, 61 Votes)
- water Lily (9%, 58 Votes)
- Rainbow Pillow (9%, 57 Votes)
- EPP pillow (9%, 57 Votes)
- Spinning Canoes (7%, 44 Votes)
- Patchwork Pillow (7%, 43 Votes)
- Water Pixie (6%, 40 Votes)
- Snowflake Pillow (5%, 36 Votes)
- Antonia's Butterflies (5%, 32 Votes)
- Kirigami Snowflake Pillow (4%, 28 Votes)
- Pillow Hunting trophies (4%, 28 Votes)
- Radiating Dresden (4%, 25 Votes)
- Kristen's Cathedral Window (4%, 25 Votes)
- May your home always be....too small to hold all of your friends. (4%, 24 Votes)
- I Love Roses (3%, 22 Votes)
- Aqua and Pink Rag Quilted Pillow (3%, 22 Votes)
- flea market fancy scrappy trip pillow (3%, 22 Votes)
- Tara's Pillow (3%, 22 Votes)
- Stripes Squared (3%, 21 Votes)
- Pay it Forward Pillow (3%, 21 Votes)
- Cat Pillow (3%, 19 Votes)
- Escape from the Quilt Police pillow (3%, 19 Votes)
- Three Angles (3%, 19 Votes)
- Kona Solids Challenge pillows (3%, 17 Votes)
- Stained Glass Pillow Shams (3%, 17 Votes)
- Quilted Pillow (3%, 17 Votes)
- Enchantment (2%, 16 Votes)
- Tickled 1.0 (2%, 15 Votes)
- swim, said the mama (2%, 14 Votes)
- Spring in my home (2%, 14 Votes)
- Flower Pillow (2%, 12 Votes)
- Rylans pillow (2%, 11 Votes)
- Bug's Pillow (2%, 10 Votes)
- Lee's Gift (2%, 10 Votes)
- Facets Pillow (2%, 10 Votes)
- Nostlagic Posie Pillow (2%, 10 Votes)
- Stack 'n' Slash (2%, 10 Votes)
- Lovely Dreams (1%, 9 Votes)
- Purple with a touch of Silver (1%, 9 Votes)
- Elissa's Pillow (1%, 9 Votes)
- Butterfly Pillows (1%, 8 Votes)
- pillow (barbara woods) (1%, 7 Votes)
- The Incredible Pillow (1%, 7 Votes)
- Batik String Pillow (1%, 6 Votes)
- A Pillow Fit For A Queen (1%, 5 Votes)
- Pillow Talk (1%, 4 Votes)
- Scrappy Quilt-As-You-Go Pillow (1%, 4 Votes)
- Children at Play (0%, 3 Votes)
- Pillows blue (0%, 3 Votes)
- Memories (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 658
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Green Love (St. Patrick’s Day). Any quilting style is acceptable as long as your quilt has lots of GREEN. Unfinished quilt tops are welcome as well.
Read the Guidelines and submit your photo before next Thursday, March 14th, 2013 at 11 p.m. (EDT).
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!