It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Scrappy Triangle Quilts.
Give-Away of Aurifil Minispool Kit from Bytowne Threads
Bytowne Threads is a Canadian distributor of Aurifil threads. In fact, we have the largest selection of Aurifil spools, cones and kits in the country! The cotton, polyester, wool and specialty threads available can all be viewed on our web site and can be purchased online with our easy-to-use shopping cart.
Bytowne Threads is also the manufacturer and worldwide distributor of Hilary Rice’s Mother Earth Studios’ patterns and kits. Mari Lyn, the owner of Bytowne Threads, can be found dyeing fabric for these kits in her garage one day per week. When she’s not filling thread orders or dyeing fabric, she’s usually running her longarm machine, working on customer quilts.
If you need thread, kits or patterns, don’t delay…..check out the web site today! Bytowne Threads is offering free shipping within North America on all orders over $100 (before taxes) and 50% off shipping charges on international orders over $100 until February 28, 2013.
Bytowne Threads is giving away two Aurifil Minispool Kits (retail value of $32.00). Winners choice which kit they would like. The first prize goes to the quilter with the most votes (community + guest judge points) and the other winner will be chosen from the comments left below.
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below answering: What thread colour do you use the most in your quilting?
Winner chosen from the comments left below will be selected randomly. You have until Monday, February 25, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (EST) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Scrappy Triangle Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, February 25, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (EST)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- Wilson Canyon Thistle Rose variation (26%, 236 Votes)
- Over The Rainbow I (21%, 194 Votes)
- Daisies (21%, 191 Votes)
- Kaleidoscope in blue and white (16%, 144 Votes)
- Through The Looking Glass (14%, 130 Votes)
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Triangles (14%, 126 Votes)
- Shattered Rainbow (13%, 121 Votes)
- Majestic Gardens meets Quilt of Valor (11%, 103 Votes)
- Bear Hollow (11%, 96 Votes)
- Sampler Quilt (10%, 95 Votes)
- She's Truly Lost Her Marbles! (9%, 83 Votes)
- Homage to Kate Spade (7%, 67 Votes)
- Scrappy North Wind (7%, 60 Votes)
- guarda-labores (6%, 50 Votes)
- Scrappy Niners - With A Little Help From My Friends (6%, 50 Votes)
- Little Sister's Kite Tails (5%, 46 Votes)
- Triangle Massacre (100% scraps) (5%, 43 Votes)
- Charmed Hearts (5%, 41 Votes)
- Civil War Fabrics Miniature (4%, 36 Votes)
- Broken Dishes Quilt (4%, 32 Votes)
- Sam's Grandaddy Shirts Quilt (3%, 27 Votes)
- Bluebird Posy Baskets (3%, 23 Votes)
- Growth (2%, 17 Votes)
- Oh Happy Day (2%, 17 Votes)
- Seaport Harbor (2%, 15 Votes)
- Halvsies Quilt (1%, 8 Votes)
- Strawberry Stars (1%, 7 Votes)
- Random Break (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 907
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Snowy Friends. While I’m actually SICK of Winter this year, I’m looking forward to seeing your pretty Winter quilts. Unfinished quilts are welcome as well.
Read the Rules and Guidelines and submit your photo before next Friday, March 1st, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (EST).
Wanted: Sponsor needed for next week’s event.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!