It’s time to vote and enter the give-away for this week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event. This week’s theme is Fluttering Hearts Quilts.
Give-Away from the Fat Quarter Shop
It’s the week of love! We hope you all enjoyed entering your Fluttering Hearts quilts, and will enjoy winning something lovely to celebrate!
For this Valentine’s Day edition of the Quilter’s Show & Tell, we will be giving away two bundles of Pam Kitty Love by Pam Kitty Morning for LakeHouse Dry Goods! This week’s winner from the Quilters’ Show & Tell submissions will receive a bundle of Amour Pam Kitty Love.
The give-away winner from the comments will win a bundle of Tenderness Pam Kitty Love!
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below answering: If you could make any Valentine’s Day project for your special someone, what would it be?
Winner chosen from the comments left below will be selected randomly. You have until Monday, February 18, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (EST) to enter the give-away.
This Week’s Quilts
Here are this week’s Fluttering Hearts Quilts:
Please note: if you are viewing this post via email or your RSS reader, you’ll need to click through to the blog post to see the quilts and vote.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday to Monday, February 18, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (EST)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos above and make a note of your favourites. You can select up to FOUR favourites this week.
- Below, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
- In my heart (28%, 166 Votes)
- Red Hots (26%, 157 Votes)
- Tilde's Summer Scrap Challenge (17%, 104 Votes)
- Heart of Love (15%, 89 Votes)
- Homespun Hearts (14%, 82 Votes)
- Dream Date / Dream Fabric (10%, 57 Votes)
- Texting from the Heart (7%, 44 Votes)
- Love (Susan Arnold) (7%, 44 Votes)
- Polka Dot Passion (7%, 42 Votes)
- Heart Garden quilt (7%, 41 Votes)
- Big Love (7%, 40 Votes)
- Hearts Galore (Heather Pearson) (7%, 40 Votes)
- String Hearts (7%, 39 Votes)
- Hearts for Basketeers (6%, 34 Votes)
- Hearts (6%, 34 Votes)
- Love You (5%, 32 Votes)
- Wedded Bliss (5%, 31 Votes)
- Baby's First Valentine (5%, 29 Votes)
- Heart's & Ivy (4%, 23 Votes)
- LOVE Letters Mini Quilt (4%, 23 Votes)
- Grandchildren's Hands (3%, 20 Votes)
- Sweethearts (3%, 19 Votes)
- Hearts Galore (tvbleak) (3%, 19 Votes)
- A Valentine Mystery (3%, 19 Votes)
- Valentine for Mom (3%, 19 Votes)
- Valentine's Hearts (3%, 17 Votes)
- Wedding Hearts (3%, 17 Votes)
- LOVE (Kaaren Biggs) (2%, 14 Votes)
- Welcome Daughter! (2%, 13 Votes)
- Love you Hillary (2%, 12 Votes)
- Hearts with Love (2%, 12 Votes)
- Hidden Nines (1%, 8 Votes)
- True love never dies (1%, 6 Votes)
- Hearts and Nine (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 599
Next Week’s Show & Tell
The theme for next week’s Quilters’ Show & Tell event is Scrappy Triangles. Submitted quilts should have lots of scrappy triangles, but can have other shapes and/or appliqué in the design too. Unfinished quilts are welcome as well.
Read the Rules and Guidelines and submit your photo before next Friday, February 22nd, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (EST).
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the give-away below!