It’s voting time for this week’s Thanksgiving/Gratitude quilts. We have a small group of lovely quilts this week and you can vote for TWO favourites this weekend.
The winner will receive two copies of LoveBug Studios’ new book Notes & Doodles: A Die Cutting Sketchbook.
If you’ve entered an item in the contest, be sure to read the updated rules and guidelines page on inviting others to vote for your submission.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday â€“ Monday, November 26th at 8 a.m. (EST)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to TWO favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- For These I Give thanks (35%, 75 Votes)
- Give Thanks (33%, 70 Votes)
- Off to the Pumpkin Patch (25%, 54 Votes)
- Be Grateful (21%, 46 Votes)
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING (21%, 44 Votes)
- Dresden Turkey Hanging (14%, 31 Votes)
- Cheryl McLaughlin (11%, 24 Votes)
- Charlotte in the Pumpking Patch (8%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 214
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Stars. You can submit quilts, wall hangings, table runners, etc. made with any technique (i.e. piecing, appliquĂ©) as long as the item you enter represents the theme and is completely finished, i.e. quilted and bound.
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Friday, November 30, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EST). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, December 3, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EST).