It’s voting time for this week’s Bags and Purses contest. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for THREE favourites this weekend.
If you’ve entered an item in the contest, be sure to read the updated rules and guidelines page on inviting others to vote for your submission.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Monday, October 22nd at 8 a.m. (EDT)
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt
- Winner announced Monday afternoon/evening
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to THREE favourites this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the list of quilt names. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Bags and Purses
- Karina Bag (18%, 125 Votes)
- Bag "Poppy Flower" (17%, 120 Votes)
- my sister is a bag lady (16%, 114 Votes)
- Big Red Bag (15%, 108 Votes)
- Simply Amazing Bag (15%, 102 Votes)
- Cat's Meow (13%, 90 Votes)
- Blooming Bag (13%, 88 Votes)
- Scrappy Little Bags (11%, 79 Votes)
- Rose Tattoo (9%, 63 Votes)
- Phoenix (8%, 57 Votes)
- Anne of Green Gables Purse (8%, 57 Votes)
- Dazzling Tote Bag (7%, 48 Votes)
- Red Tote (7%, 47 Votes)
- My Grommet Bag (6%, 41 Votes)
- Twirly tote (5%, 36 Votes)
- Le vote rose (5%, 33 Votes)
- Frog Bag (5%, 32 Votes)
- A Cute Bag Designed by Ginnie Kelly (5%, 32 Votes)
- Floral Patchwork Quilted Bag (3%, 24 Votes)
- Mariner's Compass (3%, 22 Votes)
- Mini Bow Tuck (3%, 22 Votes)
- Musical Reversible Quilted Tote (3%, 19 Votes)
- Big Tote (2%, 16 Votes)
- Dresden Sunflower Bag (2%, 13 Votes)
- Country Garden Tote (2%, 12 Votes)
- Quilted Apropos Pack (2%, 12 Votes)
- A Tote for all Reasons (1%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 702
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Dots, Checks, Stripes. You are free to interpret the theme as you see fit. Your quilt may represent the theme in the design and/or in the fabrics chosen. Any quilting style is acceptable. Please submit quilts of any size that are completely finished, i.e. quilted and bound.
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines, then submit your photo by next Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 10:00 p.m. (EDT). Voting will start shortly thereafter and last until the following Monday, October 29, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).