Voting started a couple of hours early this week.
It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s contest is Easter quilts and other fabric-made projects. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for TWO favourites this weekend.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to TWO quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos of all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Easter Quilts and Other Fabric-Made Projects
- Easter Tidings (39%, 193 Votes)
- Bunnies on Parade (32%, 156 Votes)
- Spring is in the Air... (22%, 111 Votes)
- Little owl (9%, 44 Votes)
- Flowers for everyday (7%, 36 Votes)
- Crazy chicken (7%, 35 Votes)
- cath. windows easter egg hunt (6%, 30 Votes)
- Hearts of Easter (5%, 23 Votes)
- Easter Basket (4%, 22 Votes)
- Be Kind Wallhanging (3%, 17 Votes)
- Like Crocus It Will Burst Forth Into Bloom (3%, 16 Votes)
- Bunny Trails (3%, 14 Votes)
- Anne's Garden (2%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 495
Next Week’s Quilt Contest
The theme for next week’s contest is Delightful Dresdens. You can submit quilts, table runners, mug rugs, pillows, etc. as long as the item is completely finished (i.e. bound and quilted). Get your cameras out!