It’s a party … a Paper-Pieced Garden Blog Hop Party … hosted by Jennifer at Sewhooked. The blog hop will feature free paper-pieced patterns by 30 designers and you are invited to participate!
All patterns will be showcased on the Sewhooked blog with links to each featured designer on their assigned day. My special day is April 11th. There will be 30 blocks that will finish at 10″ square. There may also be a few bonus blocks posted at the end of the month too.
Here are the talented participants:
- Cheryl Parks, pattern to be posted on Sewhooked
- Jennifer Rodriguez, All Things Belle
- Aalia Zaman, pattern to be posted on Sewhooked
- Schenley Pilgram
- Megan Dye, Monkey Beans
- Lilja BjÃ¶rk, liljabs
- Jill Majers, Apple Avenue Quilts
- Dolores Attard, A Labour of Love
- Kari Ramsay, Fresh Cut Quilts
- Cindy Staub, Quilt Doodle Designs
- Michele Foster, Quilting Gallery
- Alma Stoller
- Carol Steffensen, Chickadee Chatter
- GraceParfait Creations
- Jessica, Plum Patchwork
- John Kubiniec, Big Rig Quilting
- Cherry Guidry, Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio
- Vanessa Wilson, Crafty Gemini
- Amy Friend, During Quiet Time
- Cat Magraith, pattern to be posted on Sewhooked
- Benita Skinner, Victoriana Quilt Designs
- Charise Randell, Charise Creates
- Jen Boucher, A Quilting Jewel
- Denise Johanneson, pattern to be posted on Sewhooked
- Jennifer Ofenstein, Sewhooked (it’s my birthday!)
- Candace, Double Nickel Quilts
- ButterflyAngels Quilts
Head on over to the Garden Party HQ for the latest posts. I’ll see you on the 11th.
Join the Flickr group too. There will be prizes each week.
Stay in touch ... Join my NEWSLETTER: