Update: December 18, 2011, 8:02 pm – Voting extended until Monday at 6:00 pm due to a technical glitch on the site today. Sorry folks. If you ever see a problem, drop me an email or a message in Facebook. I wasn’t aware of the problem.
Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s quilt contest is Christmas. We have many, many beautiful quilts for you to look at. Grab yourself a cup of coffee (or two!) and a pencil to make note of your faves. You can vote for SEVEN quilts this weekend.
Our friends from the Fat Quarter Shop have generously donated two $50 gift certificates for the contest winners.
Be sure to check out their Countdown to Christmas deals where they have one collection or a group of collections from 30% – 50% OFF!
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday â€“ Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to SEVEN quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Sparkle All The Way advent calendar (15%, 198 Votes)
- O Tannenbaum (13%, 184 Votes)
- Aged Christmas Pineapple (13%, 182 Votes)
- Christmas tree in the window (12%, 166 Votes)
- Christmas in Batiks (11%, 146 Votes)
- Christmas Strips and Curves (10%, 143 Votes)
- Christmas snowflake (10%, 136 Votes)
- Hot Cocoa Club (10%, 130 Votes)
- Maria and the child (9%, 121 Votes)
- Oh! Christmas tree (Trudy McKinnon) (8%, 113 Votes)
- Flurry Presents Quilt (7%, 101 Votes)
- Fractured Christmas Star (7%, 99 Votes)
- Santa is coming (6%, 84 Votes)
- Nine Stars (6%, 77 Votes)
- Christmas Stars (Kaaren Biggs) (6%, 76 Votes)
- redwork christmas sampler (5%, 70 Votes)
- Walking in a... (5%, 69 Votes)
- Winter Frolic (5%, 68 Votes)
- Robin's Gingerbread Wonderland (4%, 61 Votes)
- Home for Christmas (4%, 61 Votes)
- Santa's Elves are Watching (4%, 59 Votes)
- Christmas stars (Margeeth) (4%, 57 Votes)
- Magical Christmas (4%, 52 Votes)
- Christmas quilt (Eva) (3%, 45 Votes)
- Christmas Mystery (3%, 42 Votes)
- Christmas Postcards Quilt (3%, 40 Votes)
- Christmas Round Robin (3%, 40 Votes)
- Gingerbread Mountain (3%, 38 Votes)
- Quilted cross stitch wreath wall hanging/table topper (3%, 36 Votes)
- A Christmas Mystery Quilt (2%, 34 Votes)
- Peace On Earth (2%, 33 Votes)
- Christmas quilt (Linda) (2%, 30 Votes)
- Peppermint Wreath (2%, 30 Votes)
- Frosted Stars (2%, 29 Votes)
- Poinsettia tabletopper (2%, 29 Votes)
- Snowman Country (2%, 27 Votes)
- Oh Christmas Tree (Carla) (2%, 26 Votes)
- Nativity (Jane Farley) (2%, 26 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Wall Hanging (2%, 26 Votes)
- Nativity Scene (Nanarowe) (2%, 26 Votes)
- Christmas Fabric Swap Quilt (2%, 25 Votes)
- Happy Scrappy Christmas (2%, 25 Votes)
- Untitled (2%, 23 Votes)
- Seminole Table Runner (2%, 23 Votes)
- Trains and Nutcrackers (2%, 22 Votes)
- Christmas ornaments (1%, 20 Votes)
- The Stockings Were Hung (1%, 19 Votes)
- Thick'n'thin Log Cabin Wreath (1%, 17 Votes)
- Grandma's Christmas Present 2010 (1%, 17 Votes)
- Candy Cane Medley (1%, 15 Votes)
- Poinsettia Stack and Whack (1%, 14 Votes)
- Christmas tree runner (1%, 13 Votes)
- Sue's got mail (1%, 13 Votes)
- Santa's Designer Sampler (1%, 12 Votes)
- Prairie Point Christmas Tree (1%, 12 Votes)
- Kerstspel (1%, 12 Votes)
- Christmas Cakewalk (1%, 11 Votes)
- Tis The Season (1%, 7 Votes)
- Winter Rose (1%, 7 Votes)
- Christmas Quilty (0%, 5 Votes)
- brown (0%, 5 Votes)
- Season's Greetings Cardholder Wallhanging (0%, 5 Votes)
- Christmas Tablecloth (0%, 3 Votes)
- Christmas Animals (0%, 3 Votes)
- Silver Linings Crazy Quilt (0%, 2 Votes)
- Deck the Walls (0%, 2 Votes)
- QUTI Holiday Fabric Exchange 2011 (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,365
Next Week’s Contest
Blog Hop Party
I hope you’ve been having fun at our Blog Hop Party! Many give-aways will remain open until Saturday.
Also, I’m participating in Another Give-Away Party too. Winner chosen next Monday!