The Magic of Christmas

Lucy and Alice

My sister and her business partner put together a community magazine in the small town they live in called Uxbridge Town Talk. For their December issue, my sister interviewed her daughter, my eldest niece, Lucy.

It’s a sweet and endearing post. Read it here: Capturing the Magic of Christmas.

I couldn’t help but laugh when Lucy suggests to google elves to find out how many kids Santa has.

I can’t wait to see my nieces over the holidays. I know they are very excited to meet Milo too. Speaking of him, it’s his 3 month birthday today. Yesterday he went to the vet for another check up and vaccines. He’s gained a full pound. He’s up to 4.51 lbs (or 2.05 kg). Tonight we are going to see a trainer for an evaluation and tomorrow night we start puppy kindergarten. It’ll be a learning experience for us both.

Milo barking

Posted: December 6th, 2011

Topics: Other Stuff

Tags: , , ,

8 Responses to “The Magic of Christmas”

1. Cindy Sharp says:

Those are the cutest elves I’ve ever seen!

2. Deborah says:

Milo should come with a cuteness warning! What a schmoopie, but then, so are those two darling elves!

3. Oh my how cute – I’ve been getting great questions from my granddaughter. Have you bought me any presents yet? Can you show them to me and I’ll promise to be surprised on Christmas. – Got to love those 5 yr olds

4. Jane S. says:

This post is just full of cute! Those little elves are adorable and look like they can hardly wait for Christmas. Milo looks very excited too!

5. Rachel says:

Milo is looking adorable…and the interview was precious. Totally had a smile on my face!!

6. Anthony Spence says:

Its really a magic of Christmas all are looking so cute..:)

7. I had a good laugh on the thing about googling elves. Ah, the innocence of youth!

Milo looks so cute, I guess he will be a good actor. See those expressive eyes of his? I guess he’ll easily con some treats from dog lovers easily.

8. John says:

I really loved reading the interview with Lucy. It is wonderful how children fantasize. Oh! that age of pure innocence and an age when everything seems perfect.