The Magic of Christmas

Lucy and Alice

My sister and her business partner put together a community magazine in the small town they live in called Uxbridge Town Talk. For their December issue, my sister interviewed her daughter, my eldest niece, Lucy.

It’s a sweet and endearing post. Read it here: Capturing the Magic of Christmas.

I couldn’t help but laugh when Lucy suggests to google elves to find out how many kids Santa has.

I can’t wait to see my nieces over the holidays. I know they are very excited to meet Milo too. Speaking of him, it’s his 3 month birthday today. Yesterday he went to the vet for another check up and vaccines. He’s gained a full pound. He’s up to 4.51 lbs (or 2.05 kg). Tonight we are going to see a trainer for an evaluation and tomorrow night we start puppy kindergarten. It’ll be a learning experience for us both.

Milo barking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay in touch ... Join my NEWSLETTER:

This post was published on December 6th, 2011. Post topics: Other Stuff. Post tags: , , , .

8 Responses to “The Magic of Christmas”

1. Cindy Sharp says:

Those are the cutest elves I’ve ever seen!

2. Deborah says:

Milo should come with a cuteness warning! What a schmoopie, but then, so are those two darling elves!

3. Oh my how cute – I’ve been getting great questions from my granddaughter. Have you bought me any presents yet? Can you show them to me and I’ll promise to be surprised on Christmas. – Got to love those 5 yr olds

4. Jane S. says:

This post is just full of cute! Those little elves are adorable and look like they can hardly wait for Christmas. Milo looks very excited too!

5. Rachel says:

Milo is looking adorable…and the interview was precious. Totally had a smile on my face!!

6. Anthony Spence says:

Its really a magic of Christmas all are looking so cute..:)

7. I had a good laugh on the thing about googling elves. Ah, the innocence of youth!

Milo looks so cute, I guess he will be a good actor. See those expressive eyes of his? I guess he’ll easily con some treats from dog lovers easily.

8. John says:

I really loved reading the interview with Lucy. It is wonderful how children fantasize. Oh! that age of pure innocence and an age when everything seems perfect.

Comments are now closed for this blog post.
Need help? Contact me!