Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s contest is Fabric Items For the Kitchen. You can vote for FOUR favourites this weekend.
Guidelines4Quilting.com are back as this week’s sponsor and have donated two gift certificates for the winners with the most votes.
Also, they are offering a 10% discount this week on their Quilt Ruler Connector™ and Finger Guards™. There’s no need to use any discount code. Just place an order on the Quilting Gallery Special Purchase Page.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Fabric Items For the Kitchen
- Morning coffee (27%, 115 Votes)
- Dinner is Served (21%, 90 Votes)
- Pantry (18%, 78 Votes)
- Wonky Star potholders (10%, 42 Votes)
- owl pot holders (9%, 40 Votes)
- Jewels (9%, 39 Votes)
- Pear cup coasters and place mat set (9%, 39 Votes)
- Sandra's Spiral (9%, 39 Votes)
- Retro Table Decor (8%, 33 Votes)
- Heart Placemats - Accuquilt/Schamber inspired (7%, 29 Votes)
- Tablecloth in the round (7%, 28 Votes)
- Bodum Touque (5%, 22 Votes)
- My Kitchen Angel (5%, 22 Votes)
- Tea Cozy (5%, 21 Votes)
- Autumn Table Runner (5%, 19 Votes)
- Peppermints (5%, 19 Votes)
- Blue Christmas Placemats (4%, 15 Votes)
- A Gift for Lesley (4%, 15 Votes)
- Christmas Apron (3%, 14 Votes)
- Patriotic Placemats (3%, 11 Votes)
- Hot Pad Blues (2%, 10 Votes)
- Stable (2%, 10 Votes)
- Kitchen Aid Mug Rug (2%, 9 Votes)
- Amy's Dish Mat (2%, 9 Votes)
- Plastic Bag Keeper (2%, 8 Votes)
- Christmas Delight (2%, 7 Votes)
- This Cluck's for You (1%, 6 Votes)
- Spiderweb table runner (1%, 4 Votes)
- Teresa's apron (1%, 4 Votes)
- Toaster cover (0%, 2 Votes)
- Bess' Place Mats (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 422
Next Week’s Contest
The quilt contests for the next three weeks are similar. Please do not submit the same quilt more than once. Next week, it is Stars. After that, we’ll do Christmas Table runners and then Christmas. You can’t submit your quilt early. Only accepting entries for the Stars theme at this time. Get your cameras out!
Week 11: Super Deals
Panier de Fleurs
Santa’s Little Helpers
Fat Quarter Shop
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
Week 11: Quilt-Along Blocks
By: Lynette Anderson
|Let It Snow
By: Sarah Fielke
|One Special Star
By: Jacquelynne Steves