Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time!! The theme for this week’s quilt contest is Travel-Inspired Quilts. You can vote for TWO faves this weekend.
The quilter with the most votes received over the weekend, will win an organic cotton fat quarter bundle of 10 solid colors (retail value of $35) from this week’s sponsor, Good Earth Quilting.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to TWO quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Puerto Colombia (31%, 79 Votes)
- Les dames de Cormatin (20%, 51 Votes)
- I Saw a Moose (20%, 50 Votes)
- Caribbean Sunset (13%, 33 Votes)
- Dogwoods in the Smokeys (13%, 32 Votes)
- Rest Stop at Red Top (10%, 26 Votes)
- A Southern Tribute (10%, 25 Votes)
- Linda Parker (9%, 23 Votes)
- Grand Canyon Quilt (9%, 22 Votes)
- Prairie Sunshine (5%, 14 Votes)
- Memories of North Dakota (4%, 11 Votes)
- Texas Wildflowers (4%, 10 Votes)
- Moonllight Journey (3%, 7 Votes)
- Papillons de Paris (Butterflies of Paris) (2%, 4 Votes)
- Trainquilt (1%, 3 Votes)
- Our beautiful land (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 255
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Remembering Veterans. Get your cameras out!
Week 8: Super Deals
Meadow FriendsFat Quarter Shop
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
Lost and Found
Week 8: Quilt-Along Blocks
|Circle of Geese Wreath
By: Lynette Caulkins
By: Faith Jones
|The Christmas Star
By: Melissa Corry