Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time for this week’s Paper Pieced Quilts. There are so many beautiful quilts to choose from that voting is definitely not going to be easy! Grab a cup of coffee, some paper and a pen and vote for your favourites. You can select up to FOUR quilts this week.
Our sponsor this week, On the Grain Fabrics have generously donated 30 fat quarters to be split among three winners this week. They carry a gorgeous selection of fabrics in their online shop and this week everyone can save by using the coupon code QGREADER15 at checkout (expires October 31, 2011).
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday â€“ Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- ad infinitum (22%, 149 Votes)
- Trojan Star (17%, 111 Votes)
- Spiked with Color (16%, 104 Votes)
- Mad Birds and Hexagons (12%, 81 Votes)
- Cosmati II (12%, 80 Votes)
- Australian peacock (12%, 77 Votes)
- A Day at Rehoboth Beach (9%, 63 Votes)
- China Doll (9%, 59 Votes)
- Carson's Star (9%, 57 Votes)
- Kaliph vs The Beast (8%, 56 Votes)
- Through the Garden Gate (8%, 52 Votes)
- Dancing With The Stars (6%, 41 Votes)
- Pineapple Rose & Buds (4%, 27 Votes)
- Marquis (4%, 27 Votes)
- Little Cabin in the Woods (4%, 27 Votes)
- Double Wedding Ring Quilt (4%, 26 Votes)
- Diamonds of Gold (4%, 25 Votes)
- Holland (3%, 18 Votes)
- My Garden (2%, 16 Votes)
- Fiesta (2%, 15 Votes)
- Geese in the Forest (2%, 15 Votes)
- Here Comes the Sun (2%, 13 Votes)
- Laura's Red Pandas (2%, 13 Votes)
- Jar shelf (2%, 12 Votes)
- Mini Feathered Star (2%, 12 Votes)
- Garden Party (2%, 12 Votes)
- Autumn Pineapple (1%, 9 Votes)
- red white and blue kaleidoscope (1%, 9 Votes)
- Peek-A-Boo Cats (1%, 9 Votes)
- Double Wedding Ring Pillow (1%, 8 Votes)
- Applique Ralli Quilts (1%, 7 Votes)
- Roses are Red, Borders are Blue (1%, 7 Votes)
- Starlit Forest (1%, 6 Votes)
- Pieced Village (1%, 6 Votes)
- Cake Stand (0%, 3 Votes)
- Cupcake Birthday Dreams! (0%, 3 Votes)
- Crazy Wheels (0%, 2 Votes)
- Little Yellow English Peper Pieced Quilt (0%, 2 Votes)
- Mini Star Table Topper (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 664
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Halloween Quilts. Get your cameras out!
Week 6: Super Deals
Fat Quarter Shop
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
Week 6: Quilt-Along Blocks
By: Sandi Andersen
|Christmas in Italy
By: Lenna Green
|A Border Creek Christmas
By: Sherri Hisey
Bonus Block: Christmas Ornaments
Download the Christmas Ornaments tutorial to make this mini quilt or use as a bonus block for our quilt-along.
Important Notice: Google Reader will cease to exist on July 1, 2013. According to my stats, this will impact 75% of the readers that follow my blog via RSS. That's significant. Please consider using one of the alternatives I have suggested. I'd hate to lose you.