Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time for this week’s Flying Geese Quilts. So many gorgeous quilts to choose from. Voting is definitely not going to be easy! Grab a cup of coffee, some paper and a pen and vote for your favourites. You can select up to THREE quilts this week.
Enjoy the savings: This week at Jojos Quilt Shoppe save 25%-35% off on all pre-cut fabrics.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to THREE quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Flying Geese Quilts
- Geese in the Forrest (30%, 106 Votes)
- To Everything there is a Season (22%, 78 Votes)
- Birds of a Feather (16%, 56 Votes)
- Every Which Way (14%, 50 Votes)
- Opposites Do Attract (10%, 34 Votes)
- Anniversary Quilts (9%, 32 Votes)
- Flying For Cover (7%, 25 Votes)
- Flying Geese Applique Quilt (7%, 25 Votes)
- My Colorado Home (7%, 24 Votes)
- Come Fly With Me Bag (6%, 23 Votes)
- Strippy Geese (6%, 21 Votes)
- Flying Compass (6%, 21 Votes)
- windmills and flying geese (5%, 19 Votes)
- No Blue Geese in my Tropical Garden (5%, 16 Votes)
- Scarlet and Gray Allover (4%, 15 Votes)
- Holland meets Sweden (4%, 15 Votes)
- Geese Traverse the Universe (4%, 14 Votes)
- Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt (3%, 11 Votes)
- Royal Garden (3%, 10 Votes)
- Paarse Mysteriequilt (3%, 9 Votes)
- Flying Home (3%, 9 Votes)
- Ocean Waves (3%, 9 Votes)
- Batik Dutchman's Puzzle (2%, 7 Votes)
- Autumn Geese Around Bear Paw (1%, 5 Votes)
- LITTLE GEESE (1%, 3 Votes)
- Cold Nose, But Warm Heart (1%, 3 Votes)
- Flying Geese (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 354
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Fall Spendour Quilts. Get your cameras out!
Week 3: Super Deals
|50% off Holiday Splendor
Fat Quarter Shop
|40% off Blessings
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
|40% off Sophie
|50% off BOM & Club Fees
Week 3: Quilt-Along Blocks
By: Jessie Kurtz
By: Melissa Dunworth
By: Bev Remillard