Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time for this week’s Table Runners. I love seeing the wide-variety of photos submitted this week. Voting is definitely not going to be easy! Grab a cup of coffee, some paper and a pen and vote for your favourites. You can select up to four table runners this week.
Guidelines4Quilting are this week’s sponsor and they’ve donated two gift certificates for the winners. Plus everyone can save 10% on the Prep-Tool™, a Point Trimmer and a Scant Quarter Inch Tool from this week’s sponsor.
Since I can’t enter this week’s contest myself, I thought I’d share the one I created for my mom’s birthday earlier this month., Fall’s Glory:
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to FOUR quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
- Tabletop Beauty (29%, 115 Votes)
- winter snowflakes (18%, 71 Votes)
- Spicy Spiral (13%, 51 Votes)
- Bloemenschoon vanuit Zweden (12%, 49 Votes)
- Seahorses Gotta Eat Too! (9%, 38 Votes)
- oak leaves (9%, 36 Votes)
- Celebrate the Old Hallow's Eve (7%, 30 Votes)
- P(l)easant farm (7%, 29 Votes)
- Exersize in Curved Binding (7%, 28 Votes)
- christmas cardinal table runner (6%, 26 Votes)
- pumpkin tablerunner (5%, 21 Votes)
- going green table runner (5%, 21 Votes)
- Japanese Party Runner (5%, 20 Votes)
- Poinsettia Table Runner (5%, 20 Votes)
- tablerunner (5%, 20 Votes)
- Strawberries and Apple Cores (4%, 17 Votes)
- Crazy patch teacup runner (4%, 16 Votes)
- Boughs of Holly (4%, 15 Votes)
- Apple of My Eye (3%, 13 Votes)
- Tornado Alley (3%, 13 Votes)
- Dragonfly Simplicity! (3%, 11 Votes)
- Every Day's A Holiday Tablerunner (2%, 10 Votes)
- Blue Tumbler (2%, 10 Votes)
- ode to fall (2%, 10 Votes)
- Moda Tablerunner (2%, 9 Votes)
- Leanne's Table Runner (2%, 9 Votes)
- Dragonfly Table runner (2%, 8 Votes)
- hydrangea holiday (2%, 8 Votes)
- Posies for Mom (2%, 7 Votes)
- Diamon Runner (2%, 7 Votes)
- Skinny Verna Table Runner (2%, 7 Votes)
- Hollywood Boulevard in the Fall (1%, 6 Votes)
- Double Hour Glass Table Runner (1%, 5 Votes)
- Snowflakes (1%, 4 Votes)
- Stripped Table Runner (1%, 3 Votes)
- Christmas Center Stage (0%, 1 Votes)
- Batik Table Runner (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 403
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Flying Geese Quilts. Get your cameras out!
Celebrate Christmas Quilt-Along and Super Deals for Quilters
Week 2 – Super Deals:
|50% off One Crazy Christmas Eve fabrics
Fat Quarter Shop
|40% off Summer House
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
|20% off Hand Dyed Fabrics store-wide
Hand Dyed Fabrics by Lori
Week 2 – Quilt-Along Blocks:
|Cookies 4 Santa
By: Kim Hanson
By: Ryan Walsh Quilts
|Road to Retreat
By: Barb Raisbeck
Visit the Celebrate Christmas campaign headquarters.
Twitter Party Tonight!
Do you Tweet? Join quilting friends Friday night, between 9 and 11pm CST, when @stitchinheaven will be hosting a Back To School Twitter Party. There will be prizes, a blog hop Scavenger Hunt with even more prizes, and lots of FUN! Check the Quilting Gallery site this evening for my scavenger hunt give-aways. (You don’t have to be partying on Twitter to enter.)
More info on how to party on Twitter here. Hashtag for this event is #SHPARTY.