Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time for this week’s Quilts for Babies. It’s another great display of gorgeous quilts to choose from. Grab a cup of coffee, some paper and a pen and vote for your favourites.
Carli Heinrichs of Good Earth Quilting is this week’s sponsor. She has donated two Organic Dr. Suess “Earth or Bright” 100% cotton, hand cut Jelly Rolls to this week’s winners.
Since I couldn’t enter the contest myself, yesterday I shared a baby quilt I completed recently for a friend’s little boy.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to SIX quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Quilts for Babies
- Octopus Quilt (20%, 182 Votes)
- gijsjes bears (18%, 163 Votes)
- Hugs and Kisses from Above (12%, 107 Votes)
- Rainbow Quilt (8%, 67 Votes)
- Rainbow Cabins and Stars (7%, 63 Votes)
- Bart's quilt (6%, 58 Votes)
- Fluttering By (6%, 56 Votes)
- Quokka Quilts (6%, 56 Votes)
- Chevron Quilt (6%, 53 Votes)
- You Are Loved (5%, 44 Votes)
- Irene's quilt (5%, 44 Votes)
- Bear Hugs (5%, 42 Votes)
- Floating Stars (5%, 42 Votes)
- Quilt for Helen (4%, 39 Votes)
- Eat Play Sleep Repeat (4%, 38 Votes)
- Baby in the Bathtub (4%, 34 Votes)
- Sonneschein/ Sunshine (4%, 32 Votes)
- Toyland (4%, 32 Votes)
- Circus Bears (3%, 31 Votes)
- Kissing Koi (3%, 28 Votes)
- Baby Blues (3%, 27 Votes)
- Baby Pinwheels (3%, 27 Votes)
- Sock Monkey for Azaria (3%, 25 Votes)
- diamonds are a girls best friend (3%, 24 Votes)
- Tessa (3%, 23 Votes)
- Scrappy Baby Quilt (2%, 22 Votes)
- pinwheels for paige (2%, 21 Votes)
- Reece's Quilt (2%, 18 Votes)
- Now I Know My ABC's (2%, 18 Votes)
- Elizabeth's Veggie Tales (2%, 18 Votes)
- Pretty Diamonds. (2%, 17 Votes)
- Baby Bricks Quilt (2%, 16 Votes)
- BabyBear (2%, 15 Votes)
- Pretty In Pink (2%, 15 Votes)
- Dick and Jane (2%, 14 Votes)
- Aaliya's Wonky Log Cabin (1%, 12 Votes)
- Baby quilt (Elly Schellekens Koenders) (1%, 12 Votes)
- Baby Animals (1%, 12 Votes)
- Kallie's Quilt (1%, 12 Votes)
- Bunny Luv (1%, 12 Votes)
- playquilt for my granddaughter (1%, 12 Votes)
- Magic Hexagons (1%, 12 Votes)
- Beetle Bugs (1%, 9 Votes)
- This Bears for you (1%, 9 Votes)
- Baby Faces (1%, 6 Votes)
- Royal Progression (1%, 5 Votes)
- Baby Boy Quilt (1%, 5 Votes)
- Shooflies in the Snow (1%, 5 Votes)
- Monkey See Monkey Do (1%, 5 Votes)
- Baby Dylan - Boy or Girl? (1%, 5 Votes)
- Mystery Quilt Redo (1%, 5 Votes)
- Scott's Quilt (0%, 4 Votes)
- Buttons and Bows (0%, 4 Votes)
- Memory quilt (0%, 4 Votes)
- Jacob's Quiilt (0%, 4 Votes)
- Little Mitts (0%, 3 Votes)
- For Emily (0%, 2 Votes)
- Newton (0%, 2 Votes)
- Beloved Teddy Bear (0%, 2 Votes)
- Baby Safari quilt for Alex (0%, 2 Votes)
- Baby Quilt (Jay Martin) (0%, 2 Votes)
- Sky Blue (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 893
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Nine Patch Galore Quilts. Get your cameras out!