Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos: CLICK HERE
It’s voting time for this week’s Jelly Roll Quilts. It’s another great display of gorgeous quilts to choose from. Grab a cup of coffee, some paper and a pen and vote for your favourites.
Our dear friends at the Fat Quarter Shop are back as this week’s sponsor. They have donated two jelly rolls of the winners’ choice for the two quilters with the most votes.
Check out the Fat Quarter Shop’s new It’s Sew Emma patterns. Their designs range from traditional to contemporary, from charming basic blocks to wonky and whimsical.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can also click the link to the slider version to review the quilts in the large format and then return to this page to vote.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to THREE quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Slider version: To view the large photos to display all the quilts and descriptions, CLICK HERE. You’ll need to return to this page to cast your votes.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Jelly Roll Quilts
- Mosaic (32%, 226 Votes)
- Rainbow brick wall (20%, 143 Votes)
- Athenas Puzzle (15%, 109 Votes)
- Seaside (12%, 84 Votes)
- Cobblestone Roads (11%, 82 Votes)
- The Quilt of Insanity (11%, 81 Votes)
- Jelly Roll & Diamonds (11%, 80 Votes)
- Country Stars (10%, 73 Votes)
- Punkin Patch (8%, 59 Votes)
- Central Park (5%, 38 Votes)
- Over the Rainbow (5%, 36 Votes)
- Buckeye Pinwheels (5%, 34 Votes)
- Sunflower Seeds Quiltalong (5%, 34 Votes)
- Spring Races (4%, 30 Votes)
- Jelly Roll Quilt Along (4%, 28 Votes)
- Fall is in the Air (4%, 27 Votes)
- Partriotic Flowers (4%, 27 Votes)
- Olivia Joy's Sweet Nothings (4%, 27 Votes)
- Summer in sweden (3%, 21 Votes)
- Happy Hibiscus - For Kelly (3%, 21 Votes)
- Kevin, Molly and Max (3%, 21 Votes)
- Sweet Hearts Quilt (2%, 16 Votes)
- Feeling Fall-ish (1%, 5 Votes)
- Suzanne Okerfelt (1%, 5 Votes)
- Strip quilt (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 715
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Quilts for Babies. Get your cameras out!