Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the quilt photos correctly: CLICK HERE
For this week, I have decided to keep both the new slider solution and the original format we had for viewing the quilts. You can view the large photos of the quilts by using the arrows in the slider below to scroll through each quilt, or scroll down a bit and see all of the quilts submitted and the information for each.
I’ll continue to work on the format for displaying the quilts that will make most of the visitors happy. For now, we’ll see both formats.
Let’s see this week’s gorgeous quilts and vote …
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or two and browse the gorgeous Summer Fun Quilts for this week’s themed quilt contest. With so many beautiful quilts to choose from, I know we’ll all have a difficult time picking just one favourite, so this week you can pick two favourites.
Our sponsor, Jojo’s Quilt Shoppe has generously donated a Fat Quarter bundle of Rural Jardin by French General. AND, everyone can enjoy an ADDITIONAL 10% off your entire order (excludes Gift Certificates) by using the coupon code JULYHOP while ordering from Jojo’s this month.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can click through the slider version or scroll down below it to view the quilts all at once.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down – way down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to two quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Summer Fun Quilts
- June Bugs (32%, 98 Votes)
- Red Beach, Santorini (20%, 60 Votes)
- Rows of Flowers (18%, 55 Votes)
- Flip flops on the beach (14%, 41 Votes)
- Happy Hour Margaritas (13%, 38 Votes)
- a quilt of summers passion (11%, 32 Votes)
- Summer Blues (10%, 30 Votes)
- The Biggest Ice Cream in The World (7%, 21 Votes)
- summer sailboats (4%, 13 Votes)
- Sea Breeze (4%, 12 Votes)
- summer flowers (3%, 10 Votes)
- Pink Delight (3%, 9 Votes)
- Patriotic Zig Zag Quilt (2%, 5 Votes)
- Patriotic Summer Picnic Quilt (1%, 2 Votes)
- Molly's Quilt (1%, 2 Votes)
- SUMMER NESTING (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 302
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Log Cabin Quilts. Get your cameras out and Submit your Quilt Photo.