After many, many moons, I’ve finally finished a quilt for ME! I started this quilt the day I heard that Daniel was not going to recover. I worked on it for a few days, but then put it away until more recently.
Fabric is part of the a fat quarter bundle of the Happy line from Me and My Sisters from last Spring. Pattern is a free tutorial called Rectangle Squared from Film in the Fridge (a great blog by the way!). My top finishes at 55″ x 78″.
I managed to use an entire spool (1,300 metres) of 50 wt. Aurifil thread in the making and quilting of this quilt. I used Quilter’s Dream Cotton batting in request weight. I love working with this batting.
Stay in touch ... Join my NEWSLETTER: