Please note, Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and view the pictures correctly: CLICK HERE
I want to thank everyone that took the time to test and leave comments on yesterday’s test post for the new slider option for displaying the quilts. While it worked for many, there were some challenges and some really good comments raised. As such, I don’t think it’s ready to be the ONLY option for viewing the weekly contests, not in its current format.
While I continue to work on a better solution, for this week, I’ve incorporated both our old format and the new slider format for viewing the quilts. You might want to go grab yourself a cup of coffee, as it’ll take a minute or two for all of the photos to load. I still welcome your comments, so please let me know what you think, which version you prefer, and any other suggestions.
Update: My apologies to those that get the email version of my blog posts, oh my, what a MESS. Completely broken. :(
Thanks again everyone!!
Let’s see this week’s gorgeous quilts and vote …
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or two and browse the gorgeous Quilts for Little Boys for this week’s themed quilt contest. With so many beautiful quilts to choose from, I know we’ll all have a difficult time picking just one favourite, so this week you can pick three favourites.
Our sponsor, Hyggeligt Fabrics have generously donated three patterns from the Don’t Look Know collection. The top three quilters with the most votes over the weekend will each win a pattern of their choice. Everyone can enjoy free shipping for orders over $35.00 this month, no coupon required.
If I could win, I know I’d be choosing this one: In Spring….
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourites!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per person (based on IP address NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all. You can click through the slider version or scroll down below it to view the quilts all at once.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down – way down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a square button** beside each one. Select the buttons for the quilts you want to vote for. You can select up to three quilts this week.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the quilts. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the square buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. You can also use the scroll bar above, beside the photos, to scroll and see the hidden ones.
Quilts for Little Boys
- Sunshine and Candy (16%, 65 Votes)
- Elephant's Play (15%, 61 Votes)
- Baby Titus' Quilt (13%, 52 Votes)
- Super Marion 1UP Quilt (10%, 39 Votes)
- What Are Little Boys Made Of? (9%, 34 Votes)
- Jamie Plays Cowboys (9%, 34 Votes)
- Five Little Monkeys (8%, 33 Votes)
- Crocodile quilt (8%, 32 Votes)
- Keep On Truckin' (7%, 26 Votes)
- Miles "Tails" Prower - A Mosaic Quilt (7%, 26 Votes)
- Charlie's Hoot (5%, 19 Votes)
- Voor Jelmer (5%, 19 Votes)
- Cowboy Pinwheels (4%, 16 Votes)
- Andrej's quilt (4%, 14 Votes)
- FLY for the USA (4%, 14 Votes)
- Race Cars (3%, 12 Votes)
- Dennis quilt (3%, 12 Votes)
- Train for Thomas (3%, 10 Votes)
- Space Cadets (3%, 10 Votes)
- Bennett's Quilt (3%, 10 Votes)
- Home on the Range (2%, 9 Votes)
- Oscar's Manly Quilt (2%, 9 Votes)
- The manly quilt (2%, 8 Votes)
- Alien Patrol (2%, 8 Votes)
- Arthur's Quilt (2%, 7 Votes)
- Dinos (2%, 7 Votes)
- Good Night Gecko (2%, 7 Votes)
- Les Montgolfières pour Patrick (Hot Air Balloons for Patrick) (2%, 6 Votes)
- Baby Stars (2%, 6 Votes)
- Extreme Orange (2%, 6 Votes)
- The Littlest Hobo (1%, 5 Votes)
- Brother's Quilt (1%, 4 Votes)
- Stars of the forest (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 399
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Summer Fun Quilts. Get your cameras out and Submit your Quilt Photo.
Sponsor a Weekly Contest
There are only a few weeks left for sponsorship this year: August 15, 22, September 5 and December 12.