Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or two, or three, and browse the gorgeous Appliqué Quilts for this week’s themed quilt contest. These quilts are amazing!
Jacquelynne Steves, the owner/designer for The Noble Wife design company is this week’s sponsor. The quilter with the most votes will receive a bundle of fat quarters from Jacquelynne’s new Sewing Room Social fabric line and a free pattern (retail value $53.00).
A give-away for all: Jacquelynne is also hosting a give-away on her blog at TheNobleWife.blogspot.com. Read the rules and enter the give-away over there. The winner will receive 3 free patterns and a pile of other goodies (retail value $45.00).
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourite!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per IP address (NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the wearables with a circular button** beside each one. Select the button for the wearable you want to vote for.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of the wearables. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the circular buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted, or that the voting period has ended, or that you need to refresh the page to see the voting options. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. This is a known bug and hopefully I’ll have it fixed soon.
- Sunday Drive (12%, 72 Votes)
- Kokeshi Dolls (9%, 51 Votes)
- Flowering Urn (7%, 42 Votes)
- Autumn Glow (7%, 39 Votes)
- BeDazzled! (6%, 36 Votes)
- Yellow Daisies (5%, 31 Votes)
- my applique quilt (4%, 25 Votes)
- Freddy the Florida Flamingo (4%, 23 Votes)
- My third son! (3%, 19 Votes)
- Spring Time (2%, 13 Votes)
- Beauty on Ice (2%, 10 Votes)
- My Farm (2%, 10 Votes)
- BRIDGET'S BEACH QUILT (2%, 9 Votes)
- Bird Pillow (2%, 9 Votes)
- Santa Domingo Birds (2%, 9 Votes)
- Blue Bird Quilt (1%, 7 Votes)
- The Day After (1%, 7 Votes)
- Tree of life (1%, 6 Votes)
- Hearts A'Flutter (1%, 6 Votes)
- Civil war Quilt (1%, 6 Votes)
- Kimono Girls (1%, 6 Votes)
- Pretty in Purple (1%, 5 Votes)
- Lucas' Dancin' in the Moonlight Quilt (1%, 5 Votes)
- Table runner "Camomile Meadow". (1%, 5 Votes)
- Catching Lunch (1%, 4 Votes)
- Baltimore Surprise (1%, 3 Votes)
- Michael's headboard (1%, 3 Votes)
- With love ....from Holland (1%, 3 Votes)
- The Birds (0%, 2 Votes)
- Black Beuaty (0%, 2 Votes)
- Vintage Airplanes (0%, 2 Votes)
- Celtic Connections (0%, 2 Votes)
- Vase of Flowers (0%, 2 Votes)
- Sherry McDonald (0%, 2 Votes)
- Best Buddies (0%, 2 Votes)
- glas in lood (0%, 2 Votes)
- Flowers of a Different Color (0%, 2 Votes)
- Applique Needle Case (0%, 1 Votes)
- Cindy Larson (0%, 1 Votes)
- The Poppies Quilt (0%, 1 Votes)
- Simply Charming (0%, 1 Votes)
- Liberated Flowers (0%, 1 Votes)
- Spray the weeds not my flowers (0%, 1 Votes)
- Through the Northwoods (0%, 1 Votes)
- Fall's Finery (0%, 1 Votes)
- Umbrella girls (0%, 0 Votes)
- Petite Points Flowers Table Runner (0%, 0 Votes)
- Aubree's Hearts (18%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 581
Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote: CLICK HERE
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Scrappy Quilts. Get your cameras out and Submit your Quilt Photo.