Grab yourself a cup of coffee and browse the gorgeous Birthday/Anniversary Celebrations for this week’s themed quilt contest and leave a comment below for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate from this week’s sponsor: Patchwork Gracie Fabrics. The quilter with the most votes will win a $25 gift certificate from our sponsor.
Enter the give-away: Want to win a $25 gift certificate? Before I tell you how you can win, I have a confession. I have a major weakness for Batik fabrics. I mean it’s a serious addiction! I don’t think there’s a batik fabric that I don’t love and want to have in my stash. If you’re like me, then you’re in luck this month, as PG Fabrics has a 20% off sale on all of their Batiks. I have been drooling over these all month!! The 20% discount is added when you check out; the prices you see on the web site are the regular prices.
To enter the give-away to win a $25 gift certificate, browse the Batiks section and leave a comment below telling me which one is your favourite. Of course, I couldn’t pick just one favourite, so I’ve picked two: Plum (it’s PURPLE!!! and Batik!!!) and Cornsilk (my Batik lights are very limited).
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourite!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per IP address (NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a circular button** beside each one. Select the button for the quilt you want to vote for.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of quilts. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the circular buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted or that the voting period has ended. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. This is a known bug and hopefully I’ll have it fixed soon.
- Isabels Garden (48%, 463 Votes)
- Rachel's Garden (28%, 267 Votes)
- A (7%, 69 Votes)
- Multnomah Falls (5%, 44 Votes)
- Marine Snow (3%, 32 Votes)
- Granny's Fans (2%, 20 Votes)
- Fishes for Philip (2%, 15 Votes)
- Celebrating 60 Years of Family (1%, 14 Votes)
- Michele's 60th Birthday Quilt (1%, 13 Votes)
- Birthday Banner (1%, 8 Votes)
- Purple Tulilp Aniv Wallhanging (1%, 6 Votes)
- Crazy 55th Anv. Pillow (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 955
Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote: CLICK HERE
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Wearables. Get your cameras out and Submit your Quilt Photo.