Grab yourself a cup of coffee (or two) and browse the gorgeous Half-Square Triangle Quilts for this week’s themed quilt contest. Thanks to everyone that has entered and shared their beautiful creations with us.
This week’s contest is sponsored by Jojo’s Quilt Shoppe who has donated a Pom Pom de Paris jelly roll by French General for this week’s winner with the most votes.
Bonus Offer: Sign up for JoJo’s eNewsletter and receive an Extra 10% OFF your entire order Today! (coupon code will be sent via email) Note: the subscription box is located at the top center of their homepage.
Wanted: Sponsors for upcoming contests. Contact me if you’re interested in some awesome exposure for your quilting products or web site.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourite!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per IP address (NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all.
- Underneath the photos, scroll down, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a circular button** beside each one. Select the button for the quilt you want to vote for.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of quilts. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the circular buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted or that the voting period has ended. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. This is a known bug and hopefully I’ll have it fixed soon.
Half Square Triangles
- The Crow (22%, 117 Votes)
- Treadle On Triple Star (22%, 114 Votes)
- Yn 'e blommetún (11%, 58 Votes)
- Pinwheel Quilt (8%, 40 Votes)
- Reflections of the Fabric of Life (7%, 35 Votes)
- BRIGHTS BABY QUILT (3%, 18 Votes)
- Mother's FlutterByes (3%, 17 Votes)
- Roses, Roses (3%, 17 Votes)
- Lilly's Roses (3%, 15 Votes)
- Pink secret (2%, 13 Votes)
- Glory (2%, 12 Votes)
- Federation Cof swap (2%, 11 Votes)
- Christmas Square (2%, 10 Votes)
- Perfect Pansies (2%, 9 Votes)
- half square triangle quilt (2%, 8 Votes)
- 1930's Pinwheel (1%, 6 Votes)
- Zig Zag Adventure (1%, 6 Votes)
- PicNic Blanket (1%, 5 Votes)
- Crayon Box Quilt (1%, 5 Votes)
- PINK FROTHY (1%, 3 Votes)
- Patriotic Pinwheels (1%, 3 Votes)
- Pinwheels (1%, 3 Votes)
- Lazy Hour Glass (0%, 2 Votes)
- kathleen's color workshop (0%, 1 Votes)
- Iris (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 528
Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote and to enter the give-away: CLICK HERE
Next Week’s Contest
The theme for next week’s quilt contest is Valentine’s Day. Get your cameras out and Submit your Quilt Photo.
Have a quilt shop or quilting product you’d like advertised here? Sponsor a weekly quilt contest.