2010 Quilts

Here are the quilts (or quilting projects) I completed in 2010. They include: three large-ish lap quilts (two for charity), two smaller lap quilts for my nieces, six mini quilts, six needle cases and Lucy’s art portfolio.

Definitely not a great list of accomplishments. However, lots of quilting projects in progress for 2011 including three large lap quilts ready for quilting and another seven in progress (including my queen-sized bed quilt), four minis to be quilted and one wall hanging almost done.

I probably shouldn’t really start anything new.. haha!

This week’s quilt contest is Your favourite quilt finished in 2010. My favourite would have to be the Springtime Chubby Chicks I made for my folks followed very closely by Flowers in the Wind made for Victoria’s Quilts Canada.

Hurry: You have until tonight (Thursday at midnight) to share your favourite and enter the contest.

Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someoneShare on StumbleUpon

Download Five FREE Quilt Block Tutorials:

Five Free Block Library Tutorials

Stay in touch ... Join my NEWSLETTER:

This post was published on January 6th, 2011. Post topics: My Quilting Journey. Post tags: .

7 Responses to “2010 Quilts”

1. Cherry says:

All your quilts are beautiful! I absolutely love the Springtime Chubby Chicks, just darling. Thanks for sharing! :)

2. Donna Loyacano says:

I am so excited about being a part of this website and blog. there are so many beautiful quilts here, and so much to see and try! So hello to all and I look forward to meeting some of you.
    Donna L.

3. Cindy says:

Great to be a part of another quilting site! Lots of great quilts and information.

4. anina says:

Congratulations Michele! They’re all lovely.

5. You forgot my birthday quilt!

6. VickiT says:

Such great looking quilts. Always so hard to choose a favorite from all of them.

In regard to the reduced price courses offered by Sympoz website. I was gifted the quilting course by a very nice woman and can say that if anyone is a beginner that is an excellent course to take. Well worth the money, especially at the reduced price they are offering it for now.

(I only wish one reduced in price was the one to learn all about wine. LOL Hubby and I stood in the liquor store on New Years Eve for almost 25 minutes trying to decipher what all the terms meant until the owners son wandered past and we picked his brain.)

7. Anita Westerveld says:

Yeeey Mich, they all look awesome. Don’t you just love thinking about all those beautiful things you made and the ones you’re about to make!! Hug from Anita.

Comments are now closed for this blog post.
Need help? Contact me!