Grab yourself a cup of coffee or two and browse this week’s gorgeous Christmas Tablerunners. Thanks to everyone that has entered and shared their beautiful creations with us.
The prizes for will be awarded as follows: the first will be based on Voter’s Choice – each person that visits this site Friday to Sunday will have a chance to vote for their favourite quilt. The second prize will be Judge’s Choice.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourite tablerunner!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per IP address (NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are several, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all.
- Underneath the photos, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a circular button** beside each one. Select the button for the quilt you want to vote for.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of quilts. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the circular buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted or that the voting period has ended. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
- Christmas in Chevremont (24%, 112 Votes)
- Peppermint Swirl (12%, 57 Votes)
- Storm at sea (11%, 51 Votes)
- Christmas Star Runner (8%, 39 Votes)
- Log Cabin Christmas Table Runner (8%, 38 Votes)
- Gingerbread Dancers (6%, 29 Votes)
- Christmas Stars (4%, 20 Votes)
- A Little Village (4%, 19 Votes)
- Snowman Tablerunner (3%, 16 Votes)
- Poinsettia Table Runner (3%, 16 Votes)
- table runner for mama (3%, 14 Votes)
- Winter Wonderland (3%, 14 Votes)
- Snowflake Christmas Runner (3%, 13 Votes)
- Holly Table Topper (3%, 13 Votes)
- PaintStick Runner (1%, 6 Votes)
- A Table runner for the Holidays (1%, 5 Votes)
- Trees Up (1%, 4 Votes)
- Christmas Cabin (1%, 3 Votes)
- Christmas Runner by Mom (0%, 2 Votes)
- A Very Merry Runner (0%, 1 Votes)
- Xmas runner (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 473
Please Note: If you are not seeing all of the photos, check your browser settings. Go to view, and text size. Make sure it’s set at medium. If you need web sites to be larger so you can read them more easily, then use the browser’s Zoom function, not the text resize. This is a known bug and hopefully I’ll have it fixed for the new year.
Next week is our last contest of the year. The theme is Christmas (not tablerunners). Submit a photo of your Christmas Quilt here.
Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote: CLICK HERE
Holiday Gift Giving Made Easy!
The Quilter’s Cookbook would be an excellent gift for your quilting friends and best of all no shipping costs! You can pre-order the Quilter’s Cookbook for your friends. Just process your order, then send me an email with your friends’ email address, and I’ll see that they get their own link to download the Cookbook next week. Don’t forget to order one for you too.
Please show your support for the Quilting Gallery community by placing an order today!