Grab yourself a cup of coffee and browse this week’s gorgeous Crazy Patchwork Quilts. Thanks to everyone that has entered and shared their beautiful creations with us. Sheree’s Alchemy has donated two $25 gift certificates. Be sure to check out the gorgeous fabrics available in Sheree’s online store.
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favourite Crazy Patchwork Quilts!!
- Voting is open Friday – Sunday @ 11:59 p.m.
- One vote per IP address (NOT email address), so have your family and friends cast a ballot for their favourite quilt (from home if you send it to coworkers)
- Winner announced Monday!
How to Vote:
- Review the photos and stories below… there are lots, so you’ll need to scroll down to see them all.
- Underneath the photos, you’ll see the names of all the quilts with a circular button** beside each one. Select the button for the quilt you want to vote for.
- Then scroll down, all the way, until you get to the bottom of the names of quilts. Then press the vote button.
** Note: If you don’t see the circular buttons to vote, but instead see the voting results, that means someone on your IP Address already voted or that the voting period has ended. Shared IP Addresses are very common in home or work networks.
Crazy Patchwork Quilts
- I love this jacket (54%, 197 Votes)
- Crazy Pieced Quilt (13%, 47 Votes)
- Born on the 5th of July (12%, 43 Votes)
- She's Crazy in the Attic (9%, 32 Votes)
- Schoonover's Heirloom Quilt (7%, 27 Votes)
- Crazy Quilt (4%, 13 Votes)
- No Pink Please! (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 365
Facebook, email subscribers and RSS readers: You need to visit the Quilting Gallery blog to vote: CLICK HERE