A mess no more

I finished cleaning the very messy sewing area on Saturday afternoon and took a few pictures as proof before I messed it up again. :)

I even have some extra space left on my shelves for more fabric that needs a good home.

As you can see, my helpers were very helpful.

Daniel and Slade sleeping

And, I got to start on a paper-piecing project.

I had a great long weekend, how was yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay in touch ... Join my NEWSLETTER:

This post was published on September 8th, 2009. Post topics: My Quilting Journey. Post tags: , .

9 Responses to “A mess no more”

1. Angela Campbell says:

Looks great. now will you come and help me I have three rooms to organise!!!!

2. Susan says:

You have a very nice room, mine is much smaller shouldn’t take you no time to organize as nice as your! LOL

3. Denise :) says:

Wow! I saw your before shot — you did some great work! There’s something very satisfying about putting a working room back in order, isn’t there? I find it’s also *much* easier to work in an organized room! It looks terrific. I worked on cleaning up some old projects and getting them in the ‘done’ pile! That was very satisfying too! :)
    .-= Denise :)’s latest post: LOVING IT! =-.

4. Mom says:

Very proud of you Honey! Looks wonderful, we will need another shot around Dec. 15th!

5. Victoria M. says:

A neat, cleaned up sewing room is so inspiring, don’t you think? Yours looks great !
    .-= Victoria M.’s latest post: Sewing room and more wips =-.

6. Wanda says:

The before picture looks like mine right now. Isn’t it great to have room to work? It would be nice to have a workroom and a storage room next to each other.
    .-= Wanda’s latest post: =-.

7. Dena says:

Nice job cleaning up your creative space. I have to force myself to clean up after myself each time I’m in my sewing studio. Otherwise, I’ll never get anything done. LOL
    .-= Dena’s latest post: Welcome to my kitchen today =-.

8. Joy V says:

Aha – I see you have a sewing machine!! Couldn’t see it before and the cats still have somewhere to sleep. Well done. I will definitely have to do mine now – but we don’t have a long weekend in Oz until the new year.
    .-= Joy V’s latest post: Postcard for Heloisa =-.

9. heckety says:

Ok, I agree, that does look easier to work in. Should I emulate you I wonder?….

Comments are now closed for this blog post.
Need help? Contact me!