Birds, bugs, flowers, sunsets, mountains, trees, food and animals all provide quilters with such wonderful inspiration. Whether it’s the nature-themed fabrics we use, or the quilts we design and create, nature provides us with endless opportunities.
Enter the Nature’s Best Quilt Contest for your chance to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 12 spools (1,094 yards) of Cotton Mako’Ne 40 from Aurifil
- 10 1-yard cuts of Asian fabrics from Kona Bay Fabrics
- 10 fat quarters of It’s a Dog’s Life by Phyllis Dobbs
- Quilting for Peace by Katherine Bell and STC Craft/Melanie Falick Books (not yet released!)
- a free class from Quilting Weekly
- the cutest owl ever from Mel’s Own Place
Itâ€™s two contests with one theme: small projects (e.g. table runners, bags, wall hangings, lap quilts, etc.) and full-sized quilts. Read the full contest details, see the prizes and submit your photo(s).
View the submissions:
Thank you to the fabulous sponsors for their prizes for this contest:
You may use the code below to add the logo above to your own blog. Thanks for your support. The more contestants, the more exciting the contest.
Important Notice: Google Reader will cease to exist on July 1, 2013. According to my stats, this will impact 75% of the readers that follow my blog via RSS. That's significant. Please consider using one of the alternatives I have suggested. I'd hate to lose you.