Please cast your vote below for the “What was I thinking?” – The Ugly Quilt Contest. View all of the submissions (click link below), read the funny stories and make your selection below.
Since this is an Ugly Quilt Contest, please vote for the quilt most deserving of the title “The Ugly Quilt”. Which quilter deserves to win one of the fabulous prizes below for sharing their quilting blunders with us all?
The prizes are:
- Flower Festival by Kim Schaefer from Angie’s Bookshelf
- $20 gift card from Shiisa Quilts
- a gorgeous trapunto quilt from the Romanian Quilt Studio
Thanks to all the contestants; I really enjoyed reading your stories and seeing the quilts. A huge thank-you to the three sponsors for this contest.
Voting will close Sunday July 19, 2009.
One vote per IP address. What this means is, if you share your Internet connection with someone else, such as at work, then only one person will be able to vote from that address. This is in effect to prevent someone from voting multiple times.
“What was I thinking?” – The Ugly Quilt Contest
- My First Quilt, a quilting disaster (20%, 153 Votes)
- Work of 'eart (14%, 105 Votes)
- The SEA turned RED with blood (11%, 83 Votes)
- ADD vegetable quilt (11%, 81 Votes)
- R's graduation quilt (10%, 75 Votes)
- Mark's Quilt (6%, 47 Votes)
- Katydid's binky (4%, 30 Votes)
- PARA LA TIA SARA (4%, 29 Votes)
- Beach Quilt (3%, 26 Votes)
- TJ's Wild & Wacky (3%, 25 Votes)
- Piano Concerto (3%, 21 Votes)
- The Turd Runner (3%, 20 Votes)
- Feedsacks gone bad (2%, 13 Votes)
- Cardio (1%, 9 Votes)
- Crazy Daisy (1%, 7 Votes)
- Stompin Grapes (1%, 7 Votes)
- Just that my ugly quilt (1%, 7 Votes)
- Another Scrap quilt (1%, 6 Votes)
- Leap Frog (1%, 5 Votes)
- Mystery night quilt - ugly fabric combination (0%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 752