Congratulations to last week’s winners: #15 Christine, #31 Barbara, #7 Penny and #64 Mindy. They each won one of the gorgeous appliqué patterns donated by Sisters’ Scraps Quilt Shop from last week’s give-away.
This week’s Friday Give-Away is a pair of 8″ Fabric Shears donated by the Simplicity Creative Group.
I was very fortunate to have Simplicity as my booth neighbour at Spring Market and to meet Michele Muska there. We were able to chat at various times throughout the weekend. I am grateful for her ideas, wisdom, support and generosity.
Spring Market Booth Photos
Here are a couple of their booth photos.
The 8″ Fabric Sheers are your traditional heirloom quality fabric shear. Hand polished both inside and out, the quality of razor sharp edges will last for years.
Features & Benefits of Simplicity’s Scissors
- High quality razor sharp edges make easy, clean precise cuts
- Power-lock Screw Design – designed to keep screw tight with extended use
- Steel is tempered prior to manufacture; the scissor is constantly being hardened during use and maintains a sharper edge for a longer time
- Forged from a minimum of 420-J2 German grade stainless steel which provides superior:
- Superior rust and corrosion resistance – finish prevents rust for up to 100 years, regardless of amount of daily use
- Dedicated sharpening and repair service center – exclusively for Simplicity scissor owners
- Lifetime Guarantee against any manufacturer defect
- This collection has been selected because it addresses the NEEDS of sewing, crafting embroidery, quilting
To enter the contest for your chance to win, please leave a comment below. Contest closes Thursday, June 25, 2009. Many thanks to Michele from the Simplicity Creative Group.