Congratulations to Margeeth who won a $25 gift certificate from Eco-Tav. Tracey randomly picked the winner this morning from the commenters on her Textiles, Sewing and the Environment guest blogger post. Thanks Tracey for such an inspiring and thought-provoking piece.
I received the 12th package of charms today, which means it’s time to choose a winner for the first pack of 36 charms. I turned to my Twitter friends to randomly pick a number from my Excel list, and Angela from the UK is the lucky winner.
I’d like to thank the following participants for their donations:
- Anne Sherry, Ontario – 6
- Rose Marie Castonguay, Ontario – 6
- Peggy McCall, Quebec – 6
- Susan Barker, British Columbia – 14
- Maggi Birchenough, United Kingdom – 18
- Marianne Kutat, Florida – 6
- Heather (RetroGirl), Indiana – 8 (please contact me)
- Margaret Gage, Ontario – 6, patterns, Moda tin
- Angela Huddart, United Kingdom – 12
- Kim Smith, Texas – 6
- Kim Wulfert, California – 12
- Lyn Hartson, Michigan – 6
Total charms received: 106
Charms for the contest winner: 36
Charms for charity: 70
Want to get involved? You just need six 5″ charms. Find out more about the Charms for Charity Contest.
Stay in touch ... Join my NEWSLETTER: