- “Oh, it’s not for me! I’m buying it for a friend!”
- Because it’s on sale.
- It keeps without refrigeration, and you don’t have to cook it to enjoy it. Also, you never have to feed it, change it, wipe its nose, or walk it.
- I need extra weight in the trunk of my car for traction on snowy, icy roads. This is important, even in Florida and Southern California, as you never know when the weather will change.
- It’s non-fattening.It has been confirmed by registered dietitians that a fat quarter has 100% fewer calories than a hot fudge sundae.
- It’s prettier than salt and pepper shakers.
- Unless my fabric stash is reasonably impressive, people might think my family is destitute, and my children would be embarrassed.
Yes, I realize that’s not 71 reasons, so you’ll have to go to this page, Fabriholics Defined and Defended, and read the rest. Apparently, there’s also a cure for Fabriholics… why one would even consider attempting such a thing is beyond me.
Have a great weekend!